Enter your email address to subcribe to this blog and receive notifications of new post by email. Try the entire process and let us know how it has worked out for you. All you got to do is just wait for a while as the system will take the backup of your device. Remember to name your backups with important information like date and partitions included. A full backup is anything that will restore your system state to when
For an easy way of backing up and restoring app data check out our guide to Helium. The method of booting into TWRP differs from one device to the next. It normally involves a combination of key presses when starting the phone—most frequently holding one of the volume buttons and the power button simultaneously. The Boot.img files on the Asus Firmware may either be extracted directly or they are contained inside the payload.bin file.
- Which all partitions shall I select from above mentioned ones.
- This is useful when you’re flashing a ROM, as you often need to wipe your data as well.
- But with TWRP recovery, the NANDroid backup feature makes sure that all is never lost, even in the bleakest situations.
- Now you can flash Custom ROM, Root your phone, Stock ROM’s, etc.
- In my experience with this ROM, the battery life was just the same as the stock ROM, but I was able to customize a few things here and there.
- This is the easiest way to get your phone back to stock.
The next step of the process is to make a proper USB connection between your device and your PC. When it comes to this, there are several different approaches, depending on the MediaTek device you’re using. After Saucerful run you will be prompted with a green circle. Congrats you have successfully flash your MediaTek Android smartphones with SP Flash Tool. SP Flash Tool not only makes firmware flashing easier, but it also has several advanced features that might come in helpful when working with MediaTek’s software. Let’s go through an easy step-by-step guide to stock ROM flash Stock ROM using Smartphone Flash Tool. Flashstockrom.com will not be responsible for any
So I will recommend you to try first method and if that method doesn’t work for you then only try this one otherwise leave this method. Have a look on Free Premium Facebook Social Toolkit and How To Remove Watermark From Photo/Image. Congratulations, you have successfully installed TWRP on your Android device without using a PC. Now you can use TWRP to perform various advanced tasks on your device such as rooting, installing custom ROMs, and more. Magisk is a popular option for rooting Android devices without voiding the warranty.