All you need is the correct set of drivers and firmware. And then connect your phone to your PC, select the firmware and flash it. There you have everything about Asus Flash Tool, the Download link, and a detailed guide on how to use it. If you are facing any issues with the tool or you are not able to flash firmware then make sure to leave a comment below and we will reply as soon as possible. We have listed all the versions of Asus Flash Tool below, so download the version that you need.
- Make sure you read the pros and cons of unroot before rooting.
- Similar to Pixel Experience, ionOS is based on Pixel Android OS with a lot of features to customize the device.
- Android 10 based custom ROMs are now available for the ZenFone Max Pro M2, Nokia 6.1, Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, Moto G5 Plus, and HTC One M9.
- It is based on AOSP and only comes with a few essential features.
Here you can Download and install Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. If the above methods did not work, Follow this guide Hard Reset to wipe all data.
Turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Up buttons together. Download the files from the download section and rename it as update.zip and transfer to your SDcard. Android MTK helps mobile users to fix their mobile devices, whether it’s running on Android or any proprietary OS. For this, we have shared Evergreen How-to Guides and Tools. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating stock firmware file, slow performance, and many more.
- The phone ticked a lot of boxes for people who preferred a cleaner Android approach, and who consequently wanted to stay away from the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- While the Asus Flash Tool supports only a few zenfone series but all other Asus phones.
- It did let me install the newer stock firmware, and recovery was restored to stock recovery.
- You can use it to update the device, fixing the device facing bootloop issue or any software issue.
- If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
AOSP is a naked Android directly from Google’s source. It doesn’t have any modification, and it is the cleanest ROM which can be found on Google’s Pixel devices. There is no bloatware or any extra software but a clean UI, which is quite fast and reliable. Unlike Xiaomi’s MiUI or Samsung’s OneUI, AOSP doesn’t come with a custom skin. It is pure Android, and you will get the stock experience on your phone. Android phones and tablets are usually much more than operating systems like iOS, Ti zen, or Windows 10 Mobile. If you do not like the firmware installed by the device manufacturer on your Android device, you are free to replace it with your own custom firmware.