Upon rebooting, log in to your device again and check that the latest firmware version has been successfully installed. After the firmware update is completed, press the On/Off button on your device to reboot it manually. To be sure if you are successfully connected please visit strongvpn.com and check your IP address at the top of the page. In the opened file find the “remote” option and check the last word in this line. AsusWRT-Merlin is an alternative to AsusWRT, the name of the firmware developed by Asus for use on all their recent routers. But I know many advanced users who only buy an Asus router after Merlin is available, and I don’t blame them. If you can appreciate even just one of the many benefits this alternative firmware offers, such as the vastly more advanced VPN feature, it’s tough to go back.
This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one. So download it and then extract it to any convenient location on your PC. Doing so will give you the platform-tools folder, which will be used throughout this guide. You might want to revert your phone to stock Android for many reasons. Selling it or making a warranty claim is the biggest.
- Instead, most of your network’s configurations — including those of an AiMesh system — will migrate from the old router to the new one.
- The tool allows you to flash the stock firmware on almost Any ASUS Zenfone tablets and Smartphone.
- I’ve used it for years on multiple networks, and it has proven effective against many malicious websites and malware.
- With one open, you’ll want to type in “su” (it might try to auto-correct you, so take note), and then hit Enter.
- We are providing all the versions of ASUS flash tool.
How to update firmware download site firmware on my Asus smartphone auto update. User can update firmware on their phone by auto update or manual update. In which you will be able to flash the Asus smartphone and Tablets. The flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to finish. When it is done, disconnect your phone from the computer and restart it.
- However, these controls are under Firewall and not Parental Controls.
- If you are a one, you can use this official Pixel Experience ROM.
- This has to be done by flashing the RAW firmware file via fastboot mode.
- We don’t want you to lose any data, or anything could go wrong unexpectedly.
- In those situations, you can try with the Manual method.
Guys, right now you have your all custom ROMs list with their download links. But if you don’t know how to flash on your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 or any other Android device. Project Sakura officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. It means you will get regular OTA updates with that custom ROM. Project Sakura ROM Android 11 based custom ROM of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Pro builds by the LordShenron developer of XDA. CrDroid ROM officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
In terms of rock-solid stability, LineageOS would take the crown for the most stable custom ROM. Defining Havoc-OS would take up more than a couple of words. In your first run of this ROM, you’d find it similar to just about any other custom ROM out there. Use it for a couple of days, and you literally start experiencing the true beauty of Havoc-OS. One of the first ROMs to successfully implement a truckload of features. It will definitely remind you of Resurrection Remix and Paranoid Android from the past.